Web Definitions of Invoice Factoring:
- The sale of your invoices for immediate cash.
- The process of purchasing commercial accounts receivable (invoices) from a business at a discount.
- The selling of a company’s accounts receivables to a third party, in order to obtain funding.
Web Definition of “NON-RECOURSE” Invoice Factoring:
- Factoring where the funding source purchases receivables and assumes full credit risk for non-payment by a customer.
Our Definition of Factoring:
- Help businesses grow by offering a TRUE Non-Recourse factoring program along with an Accounts Receivable Management service, to offer a combination of quick cash flow and back office assistance unmatched in our industry.
CLIENT VS. CUSTOMER
CLIENT: The business that sells their invoices to Eagle.
CUSTOMER: The business that is responsible for paying the invoices.